Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Book Study to begin Next Monday: January 11, 2010

Hi All, Hope the holidays were good and the New Year has begun well!

Our new book study begins next Monday and we are reading The Tangible Kingdom by Hugh Halter and Matt Smay.  There are 22 chapters (21 plus "A Day In the Life...).  I think that taking this one at a slow pace (a chapter a week) would be best as there is lots to talk about.  So for next week, please read the "Introduction" and "Fiona."

I am still looking to add a couple people who would do some of the posting.  I thought this would be more interesting for us all.  If you'd be willing, email me at RevNicole@aol.com and I will put a schedule together based on who is interested.

Looking forward to next week!

Nicole Reilley
SMUMC.com

No comments:

Post a Comment